1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What puppy you are interested in.